• This makes it possible to purchase higher volumes of assets. or buy more than the actual amount.
• which each broker opens that account You can choose how much leverage you want to use; for example, Leverage = 1:100.
• This means that the asset can be purchased for 100 times the actual capital.
• In short, you have a capital of 100$ but can hold assets worth $10,000.
• Increase profit opportunities
• Use less capital But can order larger sizes.
• Because setting high leverage allows you to place orders in larger lot sizes,
• That is the advantage of a forex business with a high leverage level of 1:500.